Flow Chamomile & Probiotics Facial Mist
Organic chamomile floral water with probiotics for irritated and dry skin
This effectively moisturising, calming toner combines a high-quality natural probiotic with great anti-ageing properties, and organic chamomile water to soothe irritated, dry and inflamed skin. The fine spray spreads evenly and has an immediate soothing effect on the skin. The Chamomile & Probiotics Facial Mist can be used as a light makeup fixing spray. Apply daily on cleansed skin to moisturise and refresh. This product is also great for irritated, dry and itching scalp!
Chamomile & Probiotics is a mild toner and is therefore suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Antimicrobial chamomile helps to soothe inflamed skin, rash and redness, and to repair damaged skin. Perfect for atopic skin, acne, post-shave skin irritation and for babies in the diaper area to freshen and soothe the skin. Try also as an eye poultice to soothe and relieve swelling.
Probiotics maintain the good living conditions for the beneficial microbes on the skin surface and help the body fight the effects of harmful microbes. In skincare products, probiotics work on the surface of the skin.
In scientific studies, the probiotics in Chamomile & Probiotics Facial Mist have shown many great effects on skin health and well-being.
- Increase in type I collagen synthesis: collagen is one of the important structural proteins in the skin and is responsible for skin elasticity and firmness
- Effective skin moisturiser: Up to 18% more effective moisturiser than glycerin
- Enhances cellular barrier function by enhancing cellular renewal. Effective cell regeneration keeps the skin’s outer layer −the epidermis − in better condition. The dry and cracking epidermis is more susceptible to permeate free radicals, pollution and other nasties from the environment than effectively moisturised, well-groomed skin.
- Offers the skin antioxidant protection
Multi-purpose, pH-balancing floral waters are more popular in skincare than ever before. The active ingredients in the plant treat various skin problems and make your skin glow.
Organic chamomile floral water, probiotic lysate, skin moisturising and antimicrobial ingredient derived from radishes fermented with lactic acid bacteria Leuconostoc Kimchii
INCI: ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER*, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT LYSATE**, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
FREE FROM FRAGRANCE ALLERGENS
Recycling: The outer box can be recycled in cardboard waste, the bottle in glass waste and the spray cap in plastic waste.