Flow Organic Rose Floral Water
Rose floral water is a classic facial toner for moisturising dry and sensitive skin. Rose floral water is also suitable to be used as a light makeup cleanser, a makeup fixing spray and a refreshing spray for the whole body and hair. The scent of genuine rose soothes the mind, relaxes and boost self-esteem.
The damask rose is known for its moisturising, soothing and smoothing effect on wrinkles and fine lines. Rose floral water soothes sensitive skin with redness or couperosa and works wonders on acne-prone skin.
Rose Floral Water is a byproduct of rose essential oil distillation and this aromatic floral water still contains molecules from rose essential oil. The aromatherapeutic and feminine fragrance of the rose enhances feelings of love and happiness, relaxes the stressed mind and raises feminine self-esteem. Every woman sometimes needs the luxurious scent of rose. Cleopatra herself is said to have taken rose-scented baths to seduce her lovers and, of course, to pamper her beautiful complexion.
Use as a facial toner, a light makeup cleanser, a body spray to moisturise, a natural and gentle perfume, a makeup fixing spray, a mild deodorant, to treat the scalp and hair and to soothe the skin after shaving.
Please note that since this is a natural product, the scent of the rose floral water may vary slightly depending on the batch of roses to be distilled. Any variation in the scent is completely natural.
This product expires 09/2021
Organic Rose water (distilled), skin moisturising and antimicrobial ingredient derived from radishes fermented with lactic acid bacteria Leuconostoc Kimchii
INCI: ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.